- October 1, 2021
- Posted by: Mainframe Consulting
- Category: Business Wire
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Bank Cards Market (2021-2026) by Payment Transactions, Card Type, Service Provider, Application, End User,, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The upsurge in need for consumer credit manages to be very obvious in an economic disaster during the COVID-19 outbreak where pay setbacks and job losses are possible, and the individuals are using to cover their daily costs showing in their credit card balance. Hence, the growth in demand for bank cards leads to the expansion of the market. Also, the growth is mostly because of the companies reordering their operations & regaining from the COVID-19 effect, which headed to isolated working, social distancing, and the closing of profitable activities that caused operational challenges.
The threat of counterfeit losses on credit cards, general-purpose prepaid debit, and private label payment is supplied across the world. So, the growing occurrences of fraud are anticipated to hamper the progress of the bank cards market in the coming years.
- The Global Bank Cards Market is segmented further based on Payment Transactions, Card Type, Service Provider, Application, End User, and Geography.
- By Payment Transactions, the market is classified as ATMs and POS. Amongst the two, the ATMs segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Card Type, the market is classified as charge cards, credit cards, debit cards, and prepaid cards. Amongst all, the debit cards segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Service Provider, the market is classified as visa, MasterCard, RuPay, and others. Amongst all, the MasterCard segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Application, the market is classified as commercial, bank, shopping, and others. Amongst all, the commercial segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By End User, the market is classified as retail establishments, corporate institutions, government, financial institutions’, and others. Amongst all, the financial institutions’ segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Penetration of Credit Cards with Value – Added Offers
4.1.2 Rising Acceptance of Different Card Payment at B2B and B2C Sectors
4.1.3 Government Initiatives Towards Cashless Transaction
4.2.1 Risk of Hacking and Privacy Issues
4.3.1 Increasing Internet Penetration and Adoption of Smart Phones
4.3.2 Increasing Awareness for Children Scheme in the Banking Sector
4.4.1 Growing Alternative Payment Modes such as Google Pay and PayPal
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Bank Cards Market, By Payment Transactions
7 Global Bank Cards Market, By Card Type
8 Global Bank Cards Market, By Service Provider
9 Global Bank Cards Market, By Application
10 Global Bank Cards Market, By End User
11 Global Bank Cards Market, By Geography
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 Company Profiles
- American Express Company
- Bank of America Corporation
- Capital One Financial Corp
- Citigroup Inc
- JPMorgan Chase And Co
- MasterCard Incorporated
- PayPal Holdings Inc
- State Bank of India
- Visa Inc
- Kaiku Finance LLC
- Mango Financial Inc
- Green Dot Corporation
- NetSpend Holdings
- BBVA Compass Bancshares
- HDFC Bank Ltd
- ICICI Bank Limited
- Axis Bank Limited
- Bank of Baroda
- Wells Fargo
- Discover Bank
- Total System Services Inc
- The PNC Financial Services Group Inc
- The Western Union Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p7zq0i
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Published at Fri, 01 Oct 2021 09:00:00 +0000