Cybersecurity Consulting Graduate Programme
Joining Mainframe Consulting puts you at the forefront of helping some of the world’s leading organisations to develop strategies and take the right operational decisions in the key area of Cybersecurity. With a focus on topics such as Risk Management, Industrial Control Systems, Identity and Access Management and Data Protection, you will help clients increase their security level, innovate, and enhance operations without compromising on security. The quality of our people and their in-depth subject knowledge sets us apart from the competition.
The Graduate Programme:
You will be joining the business as a Client Analyst. The two-year programme will equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to progress to become a Consultant in the business. You will receive formal training and mentoring directly from our senior level Consultants, however, the emphasis is on hands-on client involvement and practical experience that will build your capability and relationships towards a successful portfolio of engagements by the end of the programme. You will get the opportunity to specialise yourself towards our Cybersecurity area of excellence.
Being a larger firm with an entrepreneurial mindset, we find it important that your development plan is shaped by you and thus within the first few weeks of starting you’ll sit down with your career manager and design a plan that will make sure you get the most out of the programme, regardless of previous experience!
Our Graduate Programme will give you practical experience with real life clients, consulting skills on top of your existing technical skills, and access to our network of experts who will help you grow your technical knowledge.
How your career will develop:
As a Consultant you will take responsibility for the delivery of operational client engagements. As you build your reputation and capability, the scope of responsibility will move into areas of strategy, research and advice. Moving through the grades over a period of 6-7 years towards Manager you will own senior client relationships and take on more complex and challenging full cycle assignments; from Cybersecurity strategy development through to programme implementation.
What’s in it for you?:
- The opportunity to work directly under a senior level Consultant with years of Cybersecurity consulting experience
- The possibility of being involved directly in delivering client work and getting a practical experience of working with the client
- An international exposure of delivering projects across multiple geographies and different market sectors
- The opportunity to spend a few months on projects with the HQ in Paris during the first two years
- A competitive London based salary from the outset, and an annual bonus linked to personal and business performance
- A full package of benefits including pension, health insurance, life assurance and more
What we are looking for:
- An understanding of the Cybersecurity Consulting industry and an ambition to be the best and develop your skills and reputation rapidly with a real focus on results
- Good communication and people skills and the ability to work in and lead teams
- Flexibility and willingness to travel – every project is different, and it is usual to spend time away from home in the UK or abroad on some, but not every project
- A minimum of a 2:1 and a UCAS score of 320 or above
- Relevant degrees such as Cyber or Information Security, Computer Science, or Engineering is considered advantageous but not compulsory
- You need to be eligible to live and work in the UK at the start of your employment